A descriptive subtitle for your page.
Prohibited types of information
PRIMETEL.HOSTING demonstrates its commitment to customers' privacy by providing this statement. We will do everything in our power to ensure your right to privacy. We are committed to developing long lasting relationships that are built on trust. PRIMETEL.HOSTING will never violate that trust.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple datacenters that are owned and operated by us or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Personal Data Transmissions Are Encrypted.When you order from PRIMETEL.HOSTING, all your personal information is protected. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information. PRIMETEL.HOSTING will not sell your personal information. PRIMETEL.HOSTING keeps all your information confidential.
Policy Changes.PRIMETEL.HOSTING is dedicated to providing the best hosting and domain name registration services possible to every one of our clients. We are also dedicated to staying on top of available technology. While PRIMETEL.HOSTING strives to provide our clients with reasonable notification, PRIMETEL.HOSTING reserves the right to change its policy at any time to meet the needs of our customers, changing laws and new technology.
- Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, telephone number, and service details;
- Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
- If you choose not to provide us with certain information we may not be able to provide you with a particular service.
PRIMETEL.HOSTING also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use PRIMETEL.HOSTING, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and PRIMETEL.HOSTING will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information. The main uses of your personal information are to verify your identity; to help provide our services; to administer those services; to enable us to review and improve our service to provide access to certain areas of the website; to personalise your visit to our site; to run competitions and games and to assist with advertising and other revenue generation functions.
The information we collect is also used to notify visitors about events, changes and other information about this web site. The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
This information may be used for marketing (where you have agreed to this) and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimise and personalise our services and to send you newsletters and information (where you have agreed to this) about our products and services.
Information Sharing and DisclosurePRIMETEL.HOSTING will NOT disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of PRIMETEL.HOSTING property
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the PRIMETEL.HOSTING terms & Conditions or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
Choices for Personal InformationWhen you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
- Communicating with you
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the PRIMETEL.HOSTING Legal Agreements.
Use of information for marketingIn line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your information to other organizations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
Information SharingWe only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the PRIMETEL.HOSTING Legal Agreements.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
SecurityWe take various precautions to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access and will store your personal information for so long as it is necessary to provide you our services or for archive purposes.
No-Spam PolicyWe have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
Information SecurityWe take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Social MediaSocial media can place cookies through the PRIMETEL.HOSTING website to integrate social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook). You agree to place these cookies on your device by clicking on the social media buttons to activate them. These social media have their own privacy and cookie policies, which PRIMETEL.HOSTING does not control. Please check the social media websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Accessing and Updating Personal InformationWhen you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
Prohibited types of information
Following information is prohibited to publish at or with the help of PRIMETEL.HOSTING services:
- any infringement of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, personal data or other intellectual property right;
- hate propaganda;
- racist, threatening, or otherwise abusive content;
- constitutes, fosters, or promotes child pornography. Marketing the site utilizing content including “Kids”, “Lolita”, “Pedo”, “Peta”, “Peto”, “Pre-teen”, “Pedophile”, “Underage”, “Child” or any other words, images, or descriptions that would lead someone to believe that the models are less than 18 years of age is not permitted anywhere on venue including the URL and meta tags;
- the promotion or incitement of, or instruction for, the commission of illegal activities;
- mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or any other fraudulent activities;
- content promoted through the sending of unsolicited e-mail;
- pharma without license;
- unsolicited advertising with links to service hosted on PRIMETEL.HOSTING;
- warez, cracks, hacks, spam software & their associated utilities;
- information or other material that contains a virus, corrupted data or any other harmful or damaging component;
- torrent resources;
- unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes.